How Were You Born?

I was having trouble posting some pictures tonight so my original post idea has been thrown to the wayside. Instead I'll take you into the weekend with a little something else. Something that is pretty nerdy, but that I still found to be awesome.

We have been doing a lot of traveling in the past few years (obviously), I have been doing a lot of reading (what else is there to do for hours on end living this life?), and have been crushing many crosswords along the way. I've considered myself to be a pretty intelligent person my whole life. No, I'm definitely not a genius, but I'm not a moron either. I did well in school, worked hard through college most of the way through college, have made it a point to exercise my mind even out of the classroom, and I have every desire to go back to grad school and get my Master's. What's really cool though? Playing all these new trivia games and turning the page to the next crossword and being able to answer those questions without hesitating. Somehow knowing those facts, and not even sure where I know them from, has made me feel pretty good about myself.

It's something so small and "geeky" but I feel proud to not be another wife mindlessly following her husband around while he plays hockey. I was a student, a dreamer, a pretty girl, an athlete, a reader, worker, and so many other things before he came around. Little things in this mundane, monotonous, yet breathtaking, exciting lifestyle make you proud to be a woman working towards something for herself.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online