Holiday Recap

Christmas just flew right by for Nikki and I. It just came and went so quickly for us that we barely got the Christmas cards out on time, and we wrapped the presents on Christmas Eve. I didn't go out of my way to wish a Merry Christmas to many of my readers and readees on Blogger, or Facebook for that matter. I do apologize, but what the heck...? I turn around and the holiday's all over!

The kids took part in a play on Christmas Eve, at the local church:

Savannah, changing into angel garb.

Now it's Skylar's turn.

Sarah is playing Mary (in blue!). You can see Skylar on the extreme right, and Savannah next to her.

Sarah, errr, Mary... holding "Baby Jesus."

Anyway, as for our Christmas, we did get a few things for the kids, but they would've been somewhat underwhelmed, as compared to previous years. However, we were blessed by the generosity of friends and neighbors here in Tucson. They ended up having plenty of gifts. Behold!

"Ahhhh... freak out!"

What girl doesn't love shoes?

Savannah got a sock puppet.

Skylar got a Pillow Pet. It's a pillow, and a stuffed animal!

Sarah with her new stuffed dino.

Skylar amidst a sea of wrapping paper, holding her cars. She loves those things.

Of course, I had to play cars too.

 I got my sweetheart a Snuggie!

Cuddly Snuggie.

 She also got a blender! (I can use it too, hehe.)

As for me, I got a bustier (which I have to lose some weight to wear), a $20 Taco Bell gift card (my baby knows me, hehe), some yummy candy, and a cute stuffed owl. She also gave me a big homemade card. Nikki's homemade cards kick the store-bought cards' asses! The things she writes in them just melt my heart.


The rest of the day was nothing eventful. Our families are in New York and Michigan, so there'll be no visiting for the holidays anytime soon. The kids played with their toys for two hours and then asked to watch TV. They veg out in front of the boob tube way too much, so we told them "no."

A special friend has joined us in Tucson for a few weeks. That'll be the gist of my next entry, but I'll just say here that we value her friendship very much, and we really click. The last time I stayed up talking with anyone until 1 AM, was with Nikki. Now I get to stay up with Nikki and our new friend! We're already dreading her going back to Ohio in a few days.

The New Year is but a few hours away. I wish everyone a Happy New Year, and please be careful if you're going out tonight.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online