2010 in Review

A few recent blogs have featured a "year in review," so I figured I'd adopt the idea for myself. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all.














In January, our daughters had a sleepover, I experienced some breast growth due to progesterone meds, and Nikki broke a rib (ow!).


In February, we ate at Red Lobster, I started going to therapy at no charge, and we started thinking about moving to Arizona.


In March, I (sort of) completed my own Interactive Fiction game, I had a talk with my mother after a long absence, and I got very sick.


In April, we had our apartment in Arizona approved, and I colored my hair redder than ever before.


In May, I got my Phoenix tattoo, Skylar chopped her hair off with a pair of scissors, some of our animals passed away, we said goodbye to family, and we headed off to Arizona!


In June, we moved into our new apartment!


In July, I didn't blog at all since we were so busy with the kids, and fixing up the apartment.


In August, Nikki got a job, we met trans-kid Rachel (among other people), I got my Arizona driver license with no problem at all, and school started for the kids, and I got some exercise pulling a wagon six miles a day.


In September, we had to replace the wagon already!


In October, I got a green iguana, one of our rats gave birth unexpectedly, and my mother sent me an upsetting letter.


In November, Nikki and I celebrated our four-year anniversary, the Transgender Day of Remembrance saw it's twelfth year, and I got free shoes!


In December, we went geocaching for the first time, my breasts started to grow again (!), Sarah got a girlfriend (!!!), and we celebrated the holidays.


Here's looking ahead to 2011! I hope everyone has a fantastic year!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online