My New Geocaching Blog

Sometime last week, I started a new blog. It's for reporting our geocache adventures only. Click here to visit the blog. I'm keeping the trans-related issues off that blog, but please feel free to follow, leave comments, add to blogroll, what-have-you, no matter who you are. Two of the entries may look familiar. They are slightly edited versions of my geocaching entries here and here. The first half of the "What is Geocaching?" page was taken from my first geocaching entry on here. The remainder of the entries are all new material. I added GPS coordinates (latitude and longitude) to each cache I write about.

Here's a cute picture of Nikki and I after we visited a cache site. It just may be my favorite photo of us. I feel all warm inside whenever I look at it.


I do have things to write about, but not much time to do so, as of right now anyway. Stay tuned...
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online