Funny Video Friday: Crows vs Cat vs Cat Street Fight

Yes, FVF is back! Did anyone miss it? Probably not.

This video (and a few others) inspired me to start these posts up again. This had me laughing hysterically! I had to keep rewinding the video because of the tears filling up my eyes. You should have heard me laughing. It made me laugh even more!

First of all, the soundtrack was perfect. It's from the Predator movies. They synchronized it with the action excellently. It's really funny to see it playing over cats and birds fighting.

Second of all, that poor cat! I felt bad but I was laughing my ass off at the same time. The crow pulls his tail and the other cat jumps him! He doesn't know how to watch them all at once. Poor thing, but ha ha ha!!! I like to think that he's okay and all the naughty "predators" either got bored or got theirs!

P.S. Geocaching update will be posted tomorrow!



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online