Poll: Would You Be Interested In a Non-Profit Insurance to Help Pay For GRS?

I've never fooled around with polls on my blog. I don't think I ever had a reason to. However, my friend Page has a new project. She's trying to create a health insurance (of sorts) to help pay for Gender Reassignment Surgery. As many reading this probably know, health coverage for GRS is very scarce in the US and Australia, as well as other countries. The cost of this surgery can run someone from 20 to 30K, or perhaps more. Many people simply don't have the money to pay for it, leaving them trapped in a body that they don't feel is their own. This can lead to depression, alcohol and drug use (anything to numb the pain and dysphoria), and even suicide.

Page is attending a university, and her professors say this is possible. She also has an ally who is a lawyer, and he's been advising her. She's been in the process of writing grant proposals and looking for donations from corporations, as well as certain individuals who may just have the motivation and money to help fund this project. She wants to get GRS paid in full (including plane and hotel costs, if possible), but we all know that this surgery is quite a bit of money for even just one such transgendered individual.

I didn't use the poll gadget on Blogger, since I wanted to create a multi-question survey. I used Quibblo to create the survey below. Hopefully this will turn out the way I envision, as far as functionality.

This survey was created to give Page and I a good idea of how many people want this surgery, where they live, their level of education and income, and how far along they are in regards to their transition. Please answer as truthfully as possible, and please only take the survey if you are a pre-op transsexual, or filling it out in the behalf of a pre-op ts!

After previewing this, I see that some of the answers and questions have to be "moused over" to see in their totality. For example, the first question has the first answer missing, until you move the mouse into the answer window. It took some mouse jiggling for me to get all the answers to come up.




If you would like to get in on this (as a patient or a supporter, or both), please email me at amethystnewyork at yahoo dot com, or just click my Facebook badge on the right and message me on Facebook.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online