Breastholds (Or: The Return of My Boobs Are Sore!)

You know, thresholds, breasts... I, uhhh, whatever.

I seem to have crossed some kind of threshold with the size of my breasts. As mentioned in this post, they have been growing... again! It's been over seven years since I started hormones, and I'm still getting spurts of growth. My last spurt was in January, 2010. That was due to my starting a medication called Provera, a progesterone supplement. I had another big spurt before that in September, 2009. This occurred right after I increased my Estradiol, an estrogen supplement. I've since stopped taking the Provera, and I'm on the same dose of Estradiol that I was on back then. So, why the increase?


My breasts are all sore and warm. Very sensitive there. And bigger! I keep wondering why and how, but then tell myself not to look a gift horse in the mouth.


What's interesting is the reactions from people that I get now. Particularly men. Let me just say right now that I don't have the slightest attraction towards men. They can never be in the same universe for me as a sexy, curvy woman. But while getting attention from men can seem kind of creepy to me (the older, the more creepy), it is rather reaffirming. I've seem to have passed a threshold (breasthold!), and now men are staring at me. A LOT. Particular in one area, just south of my face. One day, not much. The next, all of a sudden I have all these fans!


Too bad none of them are women. Oh, that's right, I'm engaged to the love of my life. D'oh!  ;)

Speaking of which, I wanted to post some kind of comparison on here, but this is not an adult-only blog, and Nikki would kill me in any case. But I just took in a picture in a "classic" outfit. This is a nightgown that looks like, well... a gown. In late 2005, I took a couple photos wearing it:



Well, look now:




I've come a long way, baby!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online