Exploring Sexuality

My daughter, Sarah... has a girlfriend. Yes, a girlfriend girlfriend.

Well, as much as someone can have a significant other when they're almost 12 years old (her birthday is in two weeks!). Her girlfriend's name is Tyne (I think I spelled it right), and she lives in our apartment complex. She's been friends to both our daughters (Sarah and Savannah) for the past few months. She's nine years old, and has been very forthcoming, so to speak, of letting people know that she's bisexual. Now, believe me, I'm all for letting people be whoever the heck the are... but something about this girl doesn't sit right with me.

Two weeks ago, Amy and her two kids, Rachel and Zoey came over. Lori and her family came by an hour or so later. At the playground, Tyne was reportedly talking about sex toys and such. Lori's son came back and told us. Sarah and Rachel both had a talking to. It was this big thing, he said/she said/she said. I later found out that Tyne has a crush on Rachel. (Amy, if you are reading this, shhhh!)


Last night, Sarah came in late. Our rule is that once the lights come on in the complex, the kids come home. Sarah came inside after the lights came on, and asked if Tyne could come in. I didn't see any reason why, and I was going to start cooking dinner soon, so I told her no. She went back outside. I got up after a minute and looked out the door. She was gone. I told Nikki, and I agreed that she should be grounded, and we'd go look and/or yell for her if she wasn't home for dinner.

Sarah came back a half an hour later. I dutifully informed her that she was grounded the next day for coming in late. "Okay." She asked if Nikki was up, to which I told her I didn't know. After she knocked on our bedroom door a few times, I told her that if she wasn't answering, she may indeed be taking a nap. She told me, "Okay." She sat down to watch TV and she didn't say another word.


Nikki got up to have some dinner with us, and Sarah immediately started writing something on a piece of paper. She handed it to Nikki, who then told Sarah that she was the one who said she would be grounded. I immediately took offense, as Sarah has a history of trying to pit one parent against the other, or go around one parent and going to another. Nikki told me that wasn't the case, and she would relay what was written... after dinner. Sarah didn't want her sisters to know, and she was rather embarrassed.

Sarah asked Tyne out (like they could actually go anywhere), and Tyne said yes. Tyne said she loves Sarah.

I think Tyne is a player. Probably a more innocent nine-year-old version of a player, but a player nonetheless. I don't trust her. Tyne wants Sarah to sleep over. Nikki and I are like, nooooo wayyy! Who knows what kind of sex toys she'll pull out of the closet. Ha! It's funny, but at the same time... ummm, not funny. This is my daughter here.


Anyway, after being debriefed by Nikki, I came back out to the living room, hugged Sarah, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and told her I loved her.

Sarah later asked Nikki if I only did that because she likes a girl. Hello??? I always tell her I love her. And what's with this not talking to me? Everything has to be relayed lately.

For the record, no... I do not love my daughter more because she likes a girl, or is dating a girl, sort of. I think that maybe Sarah feels a bit more free to be herself, and to explore her sexuality, ahem... on a VERY limited basis, mind you. She has two lesbian moms, two transgender friends, and their moms, who are transgender, bisexual, and a few straight people thrown in there (ha ha!). Does she feel that she should be a lesbian as well? I sincerely doubt that. There are so many people out there who think that a child being raised by gay parents will also be gay. Pure hogwash and cow manure. But yes, I do feel that she feels more safe in telling us she likes a girl, and it's probably easier for her to admit it to herself as well. She knows that nothing is wrong with being gay.

That said, danger lies on both sides of the fence. Sarah is so sensitive. I hope this girl doesn't try to break her heart. I know where she lives, after all.  ;)


transsexual transexual transwoman transgender transgendered trans crossdresser transvestite travestie breasts boobs sex girl lesbian hot beautiful gorgeous pretty sexy mtf male-to-female m2f male to female tranny grs srs gender reassigment surgery change transition ladyboy sleepover sleep over redhead red head legs thighs chest shemale sexuality hormone hormones hrt replacement therapy makeover teen coming out orgasm climax allure alluring attractive desirable desireable hair eyes lips mouth tongue nipples feet toes hands caress fondle love making
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online