Free Shoes!

It's true! I received a $65 credit at CSN Stores, in exchange for reviewing any items bought. I knew this blog thing would start paying off someday! Most of the things they have are for the home, and are over $65. There were no geeky things to be found here, but what they do have is a whole lot of shoes. I got the cute heels that you can see to the left, and a present for my Nikki as well: A pair of flipflops with frogs on the straps. Nikki loves frogs!

The pink heels are by Funtasma. I've definitely never heard of this company, but these shoes are just as awesome as they look. Unfortunately, they didn't have any half sizes. I'm really a 7 1/2, so I had to choose between a 7 and an 8. Luckily, the shoes fit just fine. I love the color, the style, and the little black bow in front. Somehow they manage to be cutesy and sexy all at the time. They're very feminine, and rather comfortable as well. I do have a pair of Mudd heels that are more comfortable, but I have quite a bit more that are real foot-killers. The straps are actually adjustable, meaning that you can move the buckle over to fasten it easier. The buckles of women's shoes actually face outward, which makes them harder to fasten when crossing your legs. With these shoes, I can just buckle the thing, then move the strap back to where it should be. Oh, and one more thing: Inside the shoe, there are polka dots! I would have to say that this is one of my favorite heels now. After not buying any cute shoes for a year or two, it's about time I got another pair. Yay! Photos?

Oooh... they're so pretty...

There's those polka dots I mentioned.

They look even better on my foot than on the table.  ;)

 An aerial view.

Gotta love those model poses in the dining room...
 
Yes, I'm shameless!

Nikki's shoes are by Tidewater. They may look black in the picture below, but they're actually navy in color. She got all excited when I gave them to her. She was giggling and jumping up and down. She loves frog things so much. I was actually really excited all day, in anticipation of giving her this gift. I love my sweetie so much. Anyway, she says they're very comfortable. Other than that, there isn't much else to say. Flipflops should be comfy, cute and easy to put on. This pair certainly fits the bill!

Unfortunately, Nikki didn't want to pose wearing the sandals. Waaaah!

That's it for my shoe reviews. I wish all my American readers a very Happy Thanksgiving, and to everyone else, have a great day!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online