Ally Sheedy's Breakfast Club Corn Pops and Pixy Stix Sandwich

Wow, that's a mouthful. And so was the sandwich. This is the second post in my almighty quest to show everyone just how insane I really am. (See here for "part one" of the series.)

Has anyone ever seen (and remember) the scene with Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club, when she makes some really wacky, sugary sandwich... and eats it? No? Then watch this before proceeding. If yes, then watch it anyway. It's pretty funny!




Since Ally Sheedy was one of my favorite actresses back then, and Breakfast Club is still one my favorite movies, I've decided to recreate this lil' scenario and try the sandwich for myself.

The only thing is, the soda. I don't drink soda, it's too unhealthy, so we're limited to this fine sandwich.

I started with a ham and cheese sandwich. Like Ally, I put the cheese aside and threw the meat on a vertical surface.

Miss Sheedy had all-white Pixy Stix (imitation brand?). How boring. I have red (which comes out pink)...

blue...

...and pink (which comes out as a lighter shade of pink).

 Now just add Corn Pops!
 
 Smoosh them all real nice.
 
Put the two pieces together.

CRUNCH!
 
She does this little wink at the end. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for your entertainment), it's hard for me to wink without sneering. I look like I'm sick or something. (I would've gotten sick if I had eaten the whole thing!)

I did eat half of the sandwich, but it was just way too much sugar (duh!). I gave the rest to our rats.

Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-... That's all, folks!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online