Just Dance!

I guess it's fitting that I label this post under "weight and exercise," because wow was I sweating my butt off! The whole area was still pretty warm from the stove and oven running (making dinner). Anyway, we were playing various videos off of YouTube and shaking our little asses. We, being Sarah, Savannah, Skylar and I. Nikki took the pictures. Too bad she didn't get in any pics herself. As in my last two posts (here and here), you are now witness to how crazy I am... and how crazy my whole family is! Observe...

Here I was playing Skylar like a guitar!

Whip that hair around. Classic shot, eh?

We were swinging Skylar back and forth. No four year olds were harmed in the making of this photo.

Savannah is riding Sarah's back. What a face on Sarah, ha ha!

Another classic dance move!

I think my legs would break if I tried to do this!

She's way too heavy to be picking up now. My arms hurt afterwards!

This was shot during Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance." If you've seen the video, then you might know what move we were doing.

Same here. I think I hissed for effect during this shot.

You do this wave thing, then you put your arm under your neck (horizontally), then you wave again. Hee hee!

You put your hands like this and then you shake your booty back and forth.

Comments? Questions???
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online