Sick Time

I took some time off. No, I'm not employed now (dammit!), but rather, I took time off from my blog. I've been sick as a dog since last weekend. (Why are dogs considered sick anyway? I've never understood that one.) Afrin, cough drops, Dayquil... I've been popping them (or snorting them) continuously. Oh yes, and herbal tea. Lots of herbal tea. In fact, I need some right about now.


Okay, I'm back. Slurrp. Ahhhh.



I've been so sick and lethargic, I haven't the will to blog. When not minding the younguns, I've been laying in my bed more and reading old Swamp Thing comics. What? Swampy's the man!



Nikki's still not feeling well either. She has verrrrrry slowwwwwly been improving since taking the iron supplements (she was diagnosed with an iron deficiency, as noted in this post). Unfortunately, We keep wanting each other too much, so now she has my cold as well. Oops! Her doctor hasn't been very helpful from the get-go, and I've witnessed this firsthand, since I went to her appointments with her. She went back to her doctor yesterday without me, and he said her iron level is fine now, and there's nothing wrong with her. He said she has a virus (Wait, I thought nothing was wrong with her?), and that she needs to lose 100 pounds or she'll be unable to walk. He also said, "If you lose the weight, you'll be a better person." WHAT?!? Nikki has been this weight for almost a decade, and she walks just fine! Her fatigue and dizziness started a month ago. And since when does being thinner equal being a better person? There have been a lot of scrawny serial killers out there, and hey, drug dealers are often pretty skinny too (substituting drugs for food). Are they good people?

Also, he said she has a virus, but wouldn't prescribe her antibiotics, though she'd asked for them.


This really enrages me. Nonsense like this always happens when I'm not around. This doctor wouldn't have dared say things like that with me there. Nikki is now going to be changing her doctor to the one I currently see. At least this way, should there be any trouble, I can challenge him to a game of fisticuffs at my next appointment. Seriously though, I understand that a doctor would remind you of how losing weight would be a healthy thing, but some of them just go way over the line. My love should not be treated like a second-class citizen because she's overweight. She has feelings and insecurities like anyone else. You go to a doctor for your health... not to be abused.

Unfortunately, it seems killing is not an option, as some doctors seem to live on forever. Observe:



@$$#Ø└ €!!!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online