I'm a Redhead!!!

Wow. I've never colored my hair before. Now I've gone red! And I love it!



I've only had somewhat nice hair since 2005, and that's when I started actually taking care of it. Getting it trimmed on a regular basis, using conditioner, and having a good hairdresser really helps! (Ha ha!) For one reason or another, I'd never gotten around to coloring my hair. I first had my nails done in the beginning of 2007, and my eyebrows in 2008.

Well, now that I think about it, I think I know what spurred me on to this. I have quite a few gray hairs on my head... well, I have for some time, but it's just gotten to be too much to pluck out. My hair is fine, and there's not enough of it as it is. Nikki told me I should get it colored.



We were in the drugstore looking at colors, and Nikki was showing me shades of brown. I felt adventurous, and grabbed a "burgandy" by Revlon. I was pretty nervous because I had no idea what it would look like. Nikki put it in for me, like the absolutely wonderful girlfriend/partner/fiancee that she is. As I was blowing out my hair, I was smiling and giggling with excitement and happiness. It may not be a big thing to some, but just imagine... I've never gotten my hair colored. Ever.

Now I just want to get my eyebrows waxed, and I want them to match. How does one go about doing that? Anyway, I absolutely love it and I plan on staying with the color.




EDIT: 3:37 AM on 11/2/2009: Cropped the bottom two pics to make them look better.  :)

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online