Say Hello to My Cuddly Little Friends!

Something possessed me a couple weeks ago, to take some photos of me with my stuffed animals (also known as plushies). Now something's possessing me to post the photos.

I've always been picky, and quirky, when it comes to stuffed animals. I don't go for teddy bears or stuffed kitties or puppies, etc. Nope, I like my animals to be rather odd, freaky even. Observe...



Most people here in America have seen this little guy around. It's Domo! I believe I got him in Target last Spring. We were on the way home from Chuck E. Cheese, and we stopped there for some reason. I saw it and fell in love with it. Nikki was at the cashier with the girls, and I was bringing it over to show her. I had no intention of asking her to buy it (yeah, sure sure), but I was already cuddling with it in the store, so she bought it for me. This Domo is perfect to cuddle with in bed, because you can lay it next to you and use it like a body pillow. He's scary, yet snuggly... the perfect combination. :D



Here's a little Domo in a devil costume for Halloween! Now he's even scarier. Muah ha ha ha! Nikki got this for me last month. She's so good to me.



Yes, I know... I'm wearing a nightie. Well, I like it because it looks elven, so shush. Anyway, this is Pooka! Pooka is what's known as a goblin cat, and she was (is?) a character in a comic book called Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose. She's Tarot's pet, and she has glowing green eyes, fangs, a devilish tail, and bat wings. She chases fairy mice! I ordered this four or five years ago, off the comic's website. She's probably still my favorite plushie. You just can't beat a cat with bat wings!



This is a grey owl, made by Ganz. It's a Webkinz product, though I don't play the online aspect of it... yet. I named her Dr. Who.



This is a Webkinz bat that Nikki bought me. I named her Nightwish, after the awesome operatic metal band.



Yep, Nikki got this for me too. It's a bottlenose dolphin Webkinz that I named Waverider.

I have a few more, but these are my favorites. Now you can all shake your heads and go back to whatever it was you were doing before you clicked in here to view my insanity. But hey, if you have any... I DARE any of my bloggy friends out there to show us some pics of your stuffed animal collection!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online