My Boobs Are Sore!

YAY!!!




Shortly after increasing my Estradiol (estrogen) dose to 8 mg a day (see this post), my breasts got really sore. Some breast growth has just kicked in. What's really awesome is that I've lost 16 pounds since then, due to diet and (some) exercise. I'm getting smaller everywhere else, and my boobs are getting bigger. Some choice words here: Thrilled! Ecstatic! Overjoyed! Pleased! Chuffed! Excited!



My leg hair has gotten much finer as well, and takes longer to grow in. I've been rather emotional lately, but since Nikki and I have been having some problems, it's impossible for me to tell if the meds are having anything to do with it. I did go through some irritability and moodiness a couple weeks ago. That only lasted for two days, thankfully. It was some bad virtual PMS. I was not a joy to be around!



I've been on hormones since July of 2003, so that's six years. By all accounts, I should be done with breast growth. But then I was off the magic pills from September of 2007 to May of 2008. There's almost a year missing there. So this will probably be my last hurrah. I hope they get nice and BIG. ;)




(She does look happy, doesn't she? Please note that none of the boobs on this blog entry are mine. I was going to post two pics of me wearing a bra, but Nikki didn't like the idea. So you'll have to settle for pics of other women's boobs. Sorry!)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online