Letter From Grandma

This is a letter I got from my grandmother yesterday. As I've mentioned in previous posts, my grandma is one of the only people in my family who accepts me for me... that I'm a woman. I got to visit her early last month, and she finally got to see me for who I really am. (Click here to see the rundown of that visit... look two paragraphs under the picture of the police gorilla. LOL!) Her letters always make me smile from ear to ear. I just wanted to share this with anyone who might be reading, and show you how awesome my grandma is.



Dearest Amy and Family,

Thank you so much for your short visit. It was so nice to see some of the kids. I wish you had brought all of them. The pictures you gave me were all so nice, and they are cute kids. I am so mad. The pictures I took of you all came out blank. I dropped my camera and exposed the film. I was so angry, but I know it was all my fault. I hope you can take some pictures and send some to me.

I think you are a beautiful woman, and I'm proud of you for following your heart and feelings. It's too bad you suffered all those years. Being transsexual is no shame anymore, and people have to get used to it. I think you're better as a woman, and you talk more than you ever did, and I think you're much happier than you were. I'm so sorry your mom feels the way she does, but maybe she will get over it.

Your mom and dad were here the other day, and we had a nice visit. I never mentioned your name because I didn't want to upset them. I had talked to your dad previously, and I told him that you were here last month. He said, "Why didn't he come out to the house?" I told him you said someone told you that you weren't wanted, and to never come near them again. I told him you said you didn't want to cause trouble, and you just wanted to be happy. I think your dad just tries to make your mom happy, and I should've called him while you were here. He did look at the pictures of the kids, but your mom didn't, and I never said a word. Maybe someday she will understand.

Your uncle Dennis said he would've come over to see you. I know he understands. His wife's ex-husband left her and married a man, and they come to all of Dennis and Barbara's affairs and they seem to be happy together. Barbara and Dennis accept them, and we all do. They had a boy and a girl, and their daughter got married and they were both in the wedding party.

I hope you had a good trip home and no problems. It was nice that Deanna and Candice called you, and I hope they call you again.* They said they both have always loved you, and they wish you lots of happiness. My door is always open, and I love you so much, and I hope and pray that all goes well for you always. Love to all your family.

Lots of love,

Grandma



* Deanna and Candice are my cousins, and they didn't call me, but actually messaged me online. My grandma has no clue of anything internet or computer related. That doesn't mean she isn't absolutely wonderful, though!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online