Look at All the People...!

I've successfully had my Estradiol (estrogen) dose increased from 2 mg a day to 8 mg! Hoorah! I seriously doubted that the state-funded program I'm on would allow this dose, which is why I put off increasing it to what it used to be in NY. You see, I was without insurance for almost a year after moving out here (from September 2007 to June 2008), until I found out about a prescription program, which had no fee to sign up! I only pay a $5 copay for doctor visits and prescriptions. Here is what my magic pill looks like:


Woah, just look at all these people.


At the time of this writing, I have 24 followers on Google Friend Connect, and 24 followers on Facebook (I love that Networked Blogs app!). I also have 20-something people who've subscribed to my feed. I've met so many fascinating peeps on Blogger and Facebook, and Facebook has also enabled me to get back in touch with some people I knew in high school. Some tormented me back then, and some didn't. However, I've received only friendly and supportive words.

One person in particular was very supportive. I received a donation yesterday via my PalPal button. I seriously doubted anybody would be clicking that button. This person will remain anonymous (unless they don't want to), but they have my everlasting thanks and appreciation. I'm nowhere near the amount I need for GRS, so the button will be there for awhile still. Ahem. ;)














Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online