You Are Committed to What You Confess {Edwin Louis Cole}


1. Today I got my Christmas present. Matt says I'm not allowed to open it until it's actually Christmas though and that makes me really mad! I know what it is, I need it now, and I just plain want it!
It may or may not look exactly like this.
2. I already gave Matt is Christmas present for fear of him not liking it and needing to send it back home with my mom to return. However, he loves it {like I knew he would} and we're getting it sized tomorrow! I'm wayyy more excited for his gift than mine. I love that he likes it so much and that I did a good job going out on a limb and getting him something without talking to him about it first.
His new watch!
3. I have been looking up "self-help" books for my Kindle. I don't think something is wrong with me, or my relationship, I just find them interesting. There's always a lesson in there somewhere. For everyone. But looking through these books I found something that I can't wait to read. Has anyone read it yet? What did you think?
4. How freaking true is this statement?
   So, since my mom came to visit I haven't worked out in a week. Tonight I decided to jump a little rope just to get my heart rate going and feel a bit better about my lack of dedication lately. I have made a new #1.
5. Pinterest is disappointing me with "re-runs". Let's start pinning new things instead of always re-pinning!

6. Run With Me and The Healthy Change are two of my new favorite blogs. The Healthy Change is just a lot of inspiration while Run With Me is more about the blogger's life. I find her to be gorgeous, probably lots of fun, and a bit of a running inspiration. Check 'em out!

7. I didn't clean my house while my mom was here. I swept one time. I'm living in filth and it disgusts me. I seriously have a problem with semi-dirty homes.

8.
I did enjoy my visit to Florence with my mom. I just wish she didn't want to eat at the same restaurant twice. Although it was good, I wanted to try more things! To be totally honest, I still think Rome is the coolest place we've been yet.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online