Five Days Left

I'm stealing this from Ashley at Run With Me who stole it from Life & Times of Alison & Justin. I think it's a nice way to start this week's blogging adventure. It's only five days until the new year, so why not take a look at what's currently awesome to me. This time next year I'm sure these answers will be very different!

Currently...

Current Book:
I just finished the 3rd installment in the Hunger Games Trilogy last night. Mockingjay! It didn't take me long to get through these three books. Between two jobs (even if neither are full time it's still two jobs!), working out, and spending time with Matt and Lucy, I can honestly say it only took about three days for each book. It's worth it. Put it on your Kindle.

Current Playlist:
I have approximately 10 songs on my iTunes. They're all Christmas. No wonder, it's Christmas time, right? So how about my YouTube playlist.
  • David Nail - Let it Rain
  • David Nail - Memphis
  • Keith Urban - Long Hot Summer
  • Billy Currington - That's How Country Boys Roll
  • Brantley Gilbert - Country Must Be Country Wide
  • Keith Urban - Without You (our wedding song!)
  • Easton Corbin - A Little More Country Than That
  • and so on and so forth .... Can you tell I like country?
Current Color:
I hardly ever paint my nails. A few weeks ago was the first time I've ever purchased nail polish for myself. Ever. In my life. No joke. If I had to pick something though, for the sake of it:

Current Drink:
Just water, and lots of it.

Current Food:
Salmon and risotto. That's what we had for dinner tonight. It was delish. I'm not a huge meat fan these days. A bite here and there and I'm good to go. However, I could still eat a butt-load of fish. So good.

Current Favorite Show:
This one is easy. I've been all over this since my cousin, Shelley, told me I needed to give it a try. It gets an A+ from me. Even a lot of the other couples here in Asiago are hooked.

Current Needs:
Cushioned socks for running. The too-thin ones I'm rocking these days are killing my tootsies. I'm feeling these Lululemon Ultimate Padded Run Sock.

Current Triumph:
It hasn't happened yet, but it will. My goal for the end of 2011 was to hit 250 miles. For my first year of being a "runner" of sorts I'm pretty happy about this. I'm at 238 and I have four days. I'm doing it.

Current Bane of My Existence:
This dry winter air. It's stuffing my nose, scratching my throat, and making me feel super under the weather lately. It also totally sucks because I have gotten bronchitis every January for the last three years and I'm not looking forward to being sick for another month.

Current Celebrity Crush:
Gerard Butler

Current #1 Blessing:
Matt. He's the best, really. He cooks, does the dishes (I HATE DISHES), plays with our wonderful kitten Lucy, laughs hysterically at Modern Family even though he watches every episode 20 times, is still rocking his Movember mustache, cuddles even after three years, surprises me with an owl statue that says "Our Family" for Christmas because he knows I've been loving owls lately and he "thought it would be perfect for our first Christmas together as a real family."

Current Indulgence:
Oh, Heavens me. Toffifee. A delicious little treat with a hazelnut in the middle of caramel, nougat and a tiny bit of chocolate. I allow myself one a day. They're the size of quarter and about a half inch thick. I brought back a pack of 80 from Slovenia and I'm down to five. Matt has eaten more than I originally said he could have. Now I'm wishing I hid them from him completely!

Current Outfit:
Guelph University hoodie and Yamamay gray sweatpants. Oh, and a ballerina bun. I'm not taking a picture for this. No one wants to see it.

Current Excitement:
Some of our friends will be here on Friday! They are only staying in our neck of the woods for two nights but that includes New Year's Eve and that's something to be excited about!

Current Mood:
I'm yesterday.

Current Favorite Holiday Decoration:
Candles that smell deliciously holiday-like. Cinnamon, vanilla, pumpkin, gingerbread. I love them all.

Current #1 Item On My Wish List:
To be able to go to France with the team. There has been a little hiccup in the plan to go to Paris, then Rouen to watch the Continental Cup. Sad face.

Current New Year's Resolution:
To double my mileage ran from this year. That means my Daily Mile total should equal 500 by December 31 next year.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online