{Ho Ho Ho}liday Party

Last night was our team's Christmas party. There were close to 200 people in attendance from (obviously) players and their significant others, coaches, management and staff, sponsors, and a select few fans who are consistently showing amazing support to this team. Along with the abundance of people there was plenty of food. We live in Italy! There's a reason this place is known for its cuisine.

A five course meal (sort of) consisting of an array of appetizers, potato ravioli with sausage, duck with raddichio, a cake-type dessert and coffee. Notice that's four things of food, and then coffee. Coffee is its own course here. They're so proud of it. Part of the reason they won't let Starbucks in. {Major bummer.}

It was delicious and not at all overwhelming. Our first course wasn't served until around 9:30 and we weren't finished until just before midnight. We celebrated one of the guy's birthday with some cake and candles and got to hang out with all of our new friends!
We spent the rest of the night out at one of the local watering holes where we consumed a few more cokes and then Matt and I were treated to one of the girls taking our picture for our "Christmas card". We actually don't send out Christmas cards. Never have. It's just not something we do. I love receiving them. Don't get me wrong, they're great. But we're not all for doing it ourselves. Maybe when we have babies?
With Christmas fast approaching I can't help but keep looking at things that I would want for a gift. I already have my present (see here) but I'm a girl and that means I'm addicted to online shopping. Or maybe those don't come hand-in-hand, but they do in this house.

Right now I am loving head bands of the winter sort. Check out a few of my favorites and wrap up those little ears and stay warm this season!
For those brisk winter runs you take, lulu lemon's Lucky Luon headband is awesome at only $12.
Love the button detail on this. Plus, if you can knit, I'm sure this would be a fun project on a blistery winter day.
The feather pins on these are beautiful. Basically you could throw your favorite pin on the side and have a unique little piece.

And who wouldn't love to pair these guys with super warm mittens? It's called bundling up. And I'm a fan.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online