♬ These Are My Confessions ♬

Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition has made herself a little link up. There was no way I was missing out on this one, as she's one of my daily reads. For real, daily. Her blog is one of the few that I religiously stick to and love every part of.

Here I go. Just pouring my heart out ...

1. My mother comes to Italy TOMORROW! Which means that I probably won't be blogging much until she's gone. She's only here for a week, so I apologize in advance for seeming like I don't care next week. I have the entire trip planned, kind of. Venice tomorrow, Asiago Sunday, Florence Monday and Tuesday, Matt's game Tuesday night, Verona(or something else awesome) Wednesday, Val di Fassa on Thursday and then she's up and back to the States on Friday. Whew, I'm going to be tired.

2. We have not yet been paid for November. Dun dun dunnn. That's European hockey for you. Honest truth. Everyone is starting to freak out and it's starting to annoy me. :o) I mean, obviously we need our paychecks too, but pleeeease tell me that you at least knew a little bit about what you were getting into? It's called planning. Sheesh.

3. The link to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show has been brewing in another tab on my Safari since about 10 this morning. Why haven't I gotten to it, you ask? Because Matt wanted to watch The United States of Tara, and I needed to work out. I also needed to sweep/swiffer/mop the floor, make lunch, clean out Lucy's poop tray, read The Help, and take a nap. Now I'm onto my 3rd cup of chamomile tea (because my throat hurts) and I'm blogging. It's about time I turn that on and make myself feel like I need another run!

4. I am Über excited about dinner tonight. Salmon and rice and sriracha! Thank the Lord I went to Slovenia. Sriracha is my fav.

5. I may or may not have punched a girl in Slovenia. She broke my cardinal rule. Don't pull hair. You pull my hair, I punch you. Simple and sweet. Not exactly classy, I know, but it's made for some good stories from my hubs this week.

6. The past few days I have been on the hunt, AGAIN, for an online Master's Degree program. I found one last year, Boston University, but the more I read into it it looks like I would have to take two classes on campus at the end of the program. That's probably doable for the way our life goes, just end up living in Boston for a summer, but sort of defeats the purpose of online, right? I'm torn. Do I wait until this chapter of our lives is over for that, or use the huge amounts of spare time to study and really put in the effort a graduate degree needs?

7. Earlier this week we found flights for 40 euro to Paris in January. The boys are playing in the Continental Cup there and we want to go! I thought this was awesome news...until today. When we found flights for 25 euro ROUND TRIP!! See you soon, Eiffel Tower.

8. My final confession.
For some reason "Matt has a face that fans just don't like" says his daddy. But last year I found this guys wearing his jersey! I apologize for looking like such a mess here. I look like I've been out all night! But I saw this guy again in some of the pictures from last weekend's Continental Cup round and thought it was super cool.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online