Confessional




1. I just turned the thermostat up. Matt really hates when I do that. He likes a cool 25˚C = 77˚F. I prefer 28˚C = 82+˚F. That's really not a big deal.

2. We got two very awesome packages this week. Here they are:
This first one was from a very wonderful lady who is not only amazing to our friends but now she's overly generous to us! See Lucy in the bottom right corner there? And the top of that other box? That's our juice press that was also included in this box of goodies.
I never thought in a million years someone would be nice enough to really pay attention to this blog and send me a ridiculously thoughtful gift based on one of the posts. Thank you for making my mornings more like home! ;o)

3. Today it snowed and I couldn't be happier about it. However, only a few measly hours later it has rained and it's all gone. Check out our pistachio in the midst of "The Great Snow Fall of 2011".
4. I started a new job yesterday. It means that I wake in the morning before 9 AM and don't return home until 12. This girl needs a nap after that. Waking up is hard work.

5. Kenny G is still some of the best Christmas music out there. If anyone in Asiago wants to be the next Kenny G I'll support your dreams. {That was a generalized statement.}

6. The other day Matt said, "Guys, we're going to have a baby soon!" Except we're not. Our friends are going to have a baby soon. He just really thinks it's all of ours.

7. Sunday we're picking up Matt's younger brother in Venice. He'll be here until the 25th. I'm very excited for his visit. Mostly because it will be nice to see him. Partly because he's bringing me Frank's Red Hot and possibly a hoodie from my other brother-in-law. GO BROCK BADGERS! -- If that plug doesn't get me a hoodie I'm going to be ticked. --

8. I ordered the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown from iTunes. I'm usually fine on the yoga front without videos, teachers, classes, etc., but I'm actually enjoying having someone else lead me instead of coming up with a half hour all on my own. Probably not a great comment for a wanna-be yoga teacher eh?

9. Read this email from a disgruntled Mike. Poor guy. He's lost it.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online