Orange You Glad To See Me?

Actually, I'm not glad to see you orange. I can't believe you're cool right now and in late winter/early spring fashions. Unless you're on a pumpkin, clementine, an Autumn leaf, Easter egg, or the cast of Jersey Shore, you make me want to vomit. Oh yeah, or if you're on Blogger's "Publish" button on the top of this page.
Okay!
Not okay!
I think, for the most part, fashion is doing us an injustice. Orange is pretty bleh on most, although some can really pull it off. If you search the color on clothes via Pinterest you will find that most peoples heads are cut off. Wondering why? Well not anymore. I just told you why!
You were my hero until you said this, Frank.

I guess if we must occasionally follow the trends I will show you a few good examples of orange done well. Now remember. This is completely my own opinion. If you like orange, I apologize. Just don't come near me. ;o)
Burnt orange with Ombre hair. This works.
Anything paired with a giant watch is always better. Pale orange done right.
If you're Blake Lively in a photo shoot for Glamour you can wear whatever you want.
Gloves and a coffee mug. Keep it to a minimum and you're safe.
If you're an Olsen twin wear orange. You have a bajillion (word) dollars. You also own the world.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online