What I Ate Wednesday

#WIAW -- Has anyone seen this hashtag around Twitter? I just saw it this morning through a retweet. I decided to do a little digging to find out what it meant. I came across the WisdomIsAWoman handle but quickly realized that's not what everyone was talking about. It's the "What I Ate Wednesday" post/blog link up from Jenn over at Peas and Crayons.

The author of P&C is a little sickly these days (aren't we all?) so she's opted out of this week's #WIAW. But that hasn't stopped all the other lovely ladies from still carrying on the tradition and letting us all know how awesomely they have failed to stick to their diets, or how well they actually have stuck to them, the abundance of crap they ate over the holidays, and the recipes they were inspired to try lately.

Search #WIAW on Twitter (If you have it. Which you should). Find out what everyone else is eating today. It may make you feel better! ;o)
I'm also giving this a little spin. What I Ate in 2011! Place, or occasion, here they are. Also a little something I'm ridiculously looking forward to for 2012...or sooner!

What I ate...


...at the lake.
If you remember this post you'll see that I had a not so nutritious weekend at the lake. It looked a lot like this:
...all year long.
Or more like what I drank! Coffee!!
...at the start of this blog.
It's okay if you don't remember these cookies. I'm trying to forget them too.
...yesterday.
Salmon, duh. I posted about it. Sheesh, don't you people ever read?
...while training for my races.
Everything. I ate everything. I was running daily, in boot camp three times a week, and still lifting and doing yoga on my own at least three or four times a week. I was burning a lot and working hard and that meant I was always starving.
...in Denmark.
Denmark isn't exactly known for their cuisine. I'm not really sure what it's known for actually, unless you count super nice people. Basically there was a lot of fish, strange bread, and everything was pickled.
...in Italy.
Let's be honest.
...when I needed a treat.
Yes, I'd eat the boat.

2011 was definitely a good year for my tummy. I hope 2012 lives up to its predecessor.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online