MAC Wonder Woman Collection!

[ Bryan J - One More Chance ]

hello loves!
So I was invited to the unveiling of Mac's recent collection, Wonder Woman, but since I am not allowed to leave the house; Juls offered to take my spot and go for me and get me what I want. This is his PUSH PRESENT to me for having Illi. How sweet huh? I know there has been a lot of conspiracy about loving or hating this collection. I PERSONALLY love Wonder Woman, so ya'll already know I had to copp' some of the items, no doubt. Since I have yet to use the products just yet I can't really judge the product itself, so I'mma just base this off the packaging and how they SEEM. The only thing I have to say is that I wish they included WW herself on the ACTUAL PACKAGING and not just on the outter boxing. But I do like the packaging itself as well, the colors flow; and comon! WW is retro, i'm glad they incorporated the RETRO look to it; as if I am carrying a OG lunchbox again, namean? I like it. Yea maybe it ain't all girly and shit, but it aint as bad as some people put it out as. But anywho, here is my stash:

The boxing, looks almost like fireworks or gum packs huh? like back in the days... haha. i like it.
Over view of the ACTUAL packaging itself
Eyeshadow Palette - Defiance, Valiant
Lipstick - Marquis'd, Spitfire
Blush - Amazon Princess, Mighty Aphrodite
Nail Lacquer - Spirit of truth, Obey Me
Lipglass - Emancipation

Everythang else I felt it'll for sure end up at the CCO cuz it aint very appealing to purchase at it's full price, I wanted their PINK POWER MSF but supposedly they ran out of their MSF's within the first half hour of the event. I have yet to use ANY of these products, since I feel so icky and dirty what not; I'mma wait it out til we go back home and when I am allowed to shower!! THEN I'mma use them definitely, be sure I will do looks with them! But for now I'm holding off. Let me know what'chall got! And ya'll input! I know the collection isn't released until the 10th and even tho they are free for your purchase online it still takes several days to ship out. So when ya'll receive it, LMK. But for now enjoy and take care of ya'll selves.

- LOVEVA
P.S. Illiana is doing good incase anyone is wondering (:

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online