Google Ads

I just have to tell you, Google Adsense works! It took me about a year and a half to get it, but I got a check from Google. For a hundred bucks!

They pay off in hundred dollar increments, at least to me, anyway. I've been told it can vary. I've sometimes felt like a heel for having ads all over my blog, but it finally paid off. This money is going right to my GRS fund. So far I have $17.23 towards my next Google check, and that's only since December, so it looks like I might get paid quicker next time. The more hits to your blog, and the more ads clicked on, the more money you get. I do my very best to get as many readers as I can. I never want to toot my own horn and ask people to follow my blog and such, but if you know anyone who may like reading this garbage, send `em on over!


On the flip side, I decided to run my own ad, through Google AdWords. I had been getting many messages from Google (both through email and snail mail), imploring me to sign up for $100 worth of free ads. This had been going on for over a year, but I was hesitant to try it. I was worried that I might go over the hundred dollar limit, owe Google money, and have my blog shut down if I was unable to pay them. It seems that most of the time one gets something for free, there turns out to be some hidden expense. However, upon checking it out and fooling with it for a bit, I found a good way to run an ad for my blog, without getting burned in the process.

First of all, you can specify the amount at which the ads should stop running. I believe I set this at $98, just in case it would go over a bit. Second of all, you can indicate the expense per day that an ad would accrue. I set mine for ten dollars a day, so that I could easily monitor the ad's expense and "put the brakes on," should I get too close to the $100 limit.

Here's a picture of my ad statistics. The ad itself is located in the top left corner.


I received 173 hits in all, most of them from the keyword, "transsexual." In other words, someone fired up Google (or any other Google site that has ads) and typed in "transsexual" or "transsexual" something or other. The ad showed up on the side or at the bottom of their search results. As far as the hits I got? That was actually someone clicking on the ad, and getting directed to my blog. I didn't notice much of a difference in the hits when looking at my blog statistics, but there weren't that many hits per day. Hopefully I gained a few more readers though. If you found me via a Google ad, say hello!

In short, I can say that both of these Google services worked for me. And no, I was not paid to say this, nor was there any other compensation involved. I'm just so glad it paid off.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online