Funny Video Friday: Sex Ed Rocks!

I know, what happened to the normal (yeah, right... normal?) blog entries? No, I'm not going to be renaming this blog, "Funny Video Friday." I do have two entries in the works, and hopefully one of them will be live tomorrow (Saturday). But for now, here's something funny. What if a death metal band made a song about sex education? And then made a wacky video about it?

I used to have a death/thrash metal radio show back in the day (no, really, I did!), and the music isn't bad at all. But the lyrics are over the top funny. And there are subtitles for people who can't understand what they're... errr, singing (?), which is just about everyone. My only complaint is that they should've gotten a sexier girl for the video.

"Babies suck `cause they barf, poo, and cry,
They have the ability to pee in your eye!"



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online