Random

[ Kahi - Comeback you bad person ]

hey loves,
i just felt like blogging... i gotta admit time is flying so fast that i can barely take a breather, so much happening; and all within a blink of an eye. it's about to be MARCH already! it's insaaane! juls & i's 5 year anniversary is comin up. when i look back at EVERYTHING. breaking it down bit by bit shit is crazy, i found this photo in my laptop that he had taken of me (i have no clue what i am doing) that i dont even remember him taking! that's how amazing time is working. i DO MISS my house, my parents, and even my isolated weird -o.o- broham.
i know i can always go and visit but it's not the same... it's because everything happened SO FAST yanno? dont get me wrong, i love it here, being with MY family now... but there are days where i feel kinna torn. like i didn't get to say my FARE WELL the RIGHT way. nights like these when im up late gets me thinking and wondering, guess you can say it gives me back MY time i felt has been loss to take that 'BREATHER' i needed. but then again i'm kinna glad to grow up faster and being on my own, as in moving on. it's good to start young. so i will still have the energy to put up with anything coming my way, toughin me up; namean? sorry for the randomness ya'll.

- EVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online