Tutorial: Mac Wonder Woman Valiant

[ Toybox - Friend ]

Hello my loves!
I want to revive my blog, what better way with a tutorial! (: Hope you guys like it! I am kinna rusty since I havent done makeup in OVER A MONTH, hah! Items are listed in the following right order of application. yay for Mac Wonder Woman!


EYES_
Urban Decay - Primer Potion
Mac Quad - Valiant (Outter Crease & Inner Tear Duct)
- Diana Undercover (Inner & Outter V)
- Spinning Transformation (Lid)
- Manila Paper (High Light)
Fabu Incolor - Black Liquid Liner
Mac E/L - Engraved (LL line & Water Line)
Maybelline - Define A Lash


CHEEKS_
Mac - Mighty Aphrodite (Mainly Apples of cheeks)
Nars - Sin (Contouring)
Nars - Albatross (High Light)


LIPS_
Wet'n'Wild L/L - Chestnut 711
Mac - Marquis'd
Mac L/G - Emancipation


Thats as simple as it gets for this tutorial! Let me know if you decided to replicate or have your OWN look done with this quad! I would love to see the results!


Do you guys like my little cow friend in the back there? She's our Humidifier! I think she's adorable! I call her Betty. hahaha... Betty the Cow. hehe. but yea we have that because Illiana is stayin in our room for the FIRST YEAR so she can adapt to everything and so we can have easy reach to her. PLUS her baby room isn't really available yet, so it kinna all works out i guess? haha. yes, her crib IS taking up most of the room, but thats okay! to gain we must lose some first. but n e who, I hope y'all liked the tutorial! Until next time! *Deuce Deuce*!

- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online