Funny Video Friday: David Blaine Street Magic: YouTube Edition

David Blaine is a famous magician and endurance artist. This is not him. This is a parody of his old TV special, "Street Magic." It's pretty darn funny. This is not a new video by any means, but it's one of the more popular ones on YouTube, with over 31 million views at this point. There are four sequels to this, and I've posted the links below the video. Just to warn you, though... the last two are not like the others. I actually don't like them very much, but I included them here so as to post the entire series.

This is NSFW (Not Safe For Work), and if the "F" word bothers you, don't watch this. Oh, and there are other swear words too, just in case the "F" bomb doesn't bother you, but other curses do. You wacko, you.

"If I go home, and there's a f***ing ace of clubs in my a**, I swear...!"



Sequels



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online