Lunar Valentines

[ Emil Chau - Qi Shi Bu Xiang Zou ]

hello hello,
its that time of year again; no not christmas. i mean Lunar New Year & the holiday we all dread the most; Valentines. even tho i have someone to celebrate with this Vday, i still feel like its a useless holiday; cuz i KNOW how it feels to be alone...And to have an OFFICIAL day to remind you that oh yea... you're alone is whack as fcukk. its just a day to drench out the men's wallets, which is kind of fcuked up in my opinion. so i never expect anything for Vday from thee bf :) cuz i dont like him spending on me, i rather he spend on some shit for himself namean? it'll make me happiER actually. on the reals. sooo... this year Lunar New Year's has landed on the same day as Valentines day. but i managed to get that day exempt from my parentals cuz they understand its also 'LOVERS DAY', so i had my family dinner the night before (02/13/10) which we call in chinese 'CHUEN NEEN FAHN'. early celebration dinner in other words. i did a look inspired by the Lunar New Years colors, and boyyyy did i get many comments from my parentals (cuz i wore it while we was eating dinner, i had just done it for a video tutorial)...wait, scratch that; not comments. more like BASHes. hahaha... my parents were like 'O_O! whats with the eyes eva. so colorful and bright, looks like firecrackers on your face.' (of course this was all in toisan, im just translating for ya'll). i replied with 'well mom/dad i wanted to do a festive look for the chinese new years, so this is for you guys :D' and they go 'oh...i guess.... its kind of much' (mom says), my dad was more open minded type of dude 'oh... haha... its nice'. but yea, dinner was nice; i had a good dinner even tho my sister has her own familia to celebrate the holidays now. we're doing good just us 4+thee bf joined us on the dinner. my parentals was honored and glad to have him in the familia dinner (really, its a BIG DEAL when it comes to FAMILY CELEBRATING A NEW YEAR DINNER in the chinese families). i was really happy for him (:





but anywho, here are a few photos of my look. enjoy. if interested in how i achieved this look me up on Youtube: Beezyfree ; im lazy to list all the items i used.


alright... as for Valentines Day, thee bf had already booked a hotel for one night at TAJ CAMPTON PLACE in the Downtown area. check in was at 3pm, but we didnt get to check in til 5ish cuz we over slept and babe had to run a quick errand, he had placed an order for a bouquet of flowers for me from Frank's Floral (my favorite flower shop in the city btw, we had our prom flowers from there as well, its on Irving street) in the sunset. then after that we rushed to thee hotel to get ready for dinner that night. apparently he had RSVP'D for a place called 'BELLA' on Geary Street, they had that Valentines Set Share Menu; so he chose there to try for the first time. you can see my review on that shit on YELP. one word 'WHACKKKK'. but as i was saying... so The hotel was amazing, i loved it; the lobby had Red Roses out for Valentines, they were gorgeousss. even tho im not a rose type of chick, its nice to see once in a while. here is a quick tour of our room. when you walk in the bathroom is to yo left, it had the japanese style sliding doors (i liked it). heres our bathroom, its quite big; i love that the mirror is huge :D btw, the tub was huuuge! u can definitely sit on the Ledge and just chill with a full tub of water. hehe. first thing babe does is takes off his outter wear and turns on that tv... hahah.... PRICELE$$. so this is the room, and there we have a vanity area for me! awesome! then here is the ledge couch u can lie on as u look outside the window for the view. heh. a big mirror for your conceited self + a chair to have SEX on! (which i didn't! dont trip!) hahaha.... oh yess... the look i had on for Vday dinner was a regular simple Smokey Brown; your typical asian girl colors. thats what the bf says, he likes my toned down regular neutral colors. he has seen enuff of all my colorful looks. so i kept him in mind when i picked out the colors 8) lastly, the flowers babe got me; he know me SO WELL. he surprised me with LILLIES!!! oh how my heart just melted when he brought them out of the flower shop. i was thinkin he prolly got roses like every other guy, but he KNOWS i love lillies [= and he remembered. even though its been hella long since he gotten me flowers. now THATS a keeper girls!


thank you babe!!! i love'em! i'm glad they are still alive in my hallway right now, every time i walk up my steps and reach up to the lillies and i can smell it in the hallway it makes me all WARM AND FUZZY inside. he has always been the type to get me flowers since the beginning of the relationship, i was NEVER use to accepting flowers from him; i told him right off the bat when we first started dating to not spend money on flowers for me cuz they die within 2 weeks and its a waste and its sad ): so i havent gotten flowers from him in a WHILE; unless its a SPECIAL occasion only. this was well worth it!!! hehe. alright. until next blog guys! hope ya'll had a great Lunar New Year + Valentines day! *deuce deuce*

- LOVEVA<3

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online