Capricorns

[ Miriam Yeung - Courage ]



Well incase some of ya'll didn't know, it WAS my 21st birthday on January 12th. yea, I'm kind of late on this blog; at least i'm puttin it up riiight? lol. So I had decided to have my birthday dinner at Sudachi's Japanese Restaurant/Bar as well on Friday the 22nd, just like my homegirl Kat did. I like the food, the drinks were extremely worth the price, and they don't MANDATORY on id's; so its a win win. Here is my EOTD (eye of the day), I wanted to keep it natural and simple; cuz I know on your birthdays you suppose to go all out and shit but since it was a late dinner wasn't TECHNICALLY my birthday anymore! I went with the simple look with a Black V-Neck Tee :P So...I rsvp'd for a table of 11, and like any group gather; everyone was late (including myself) lol. So they had given my table away for another party that was there; so we had to wait another 30 minutes til our next available table. So my love Anita & I hit the bar and waited there with a drink or two. I ordered my Blue Lemonade once again and Nita had ordered...I can't quite remember what this was; I wanna say Sex On the Beach? Or its something off the bar menu (it was good tho). Then as we were waiting my homeboy KEVIN HA showed up :) so had to take a quick pic before i turn all pink/red from the alcohol. As we move along to the table, people start showing up; we sat and right-a-way drinks were being ordered. Sake Bombs, Cocktails, Mixed other drinks and etc... Here is a photo of Me&Nita; after a couple of drinks we start the process of blushing. Game begins, everyone orders their food; sorry I didn't get to take any photos of what everyone ordered because I was busy drinking constantly. I told'chu I was busy SIPPIN' away! I wasn't lying, everyone kept trying to make me drink more! EVEN KNOWING I'm allergic to alcohol!! lol. that doesn't matter to them. 21st is 21st! thats what they understand it as. Anyways... as the night goes on, somehow we all started getting into GANG SIGNS, west sides, sf's, crips, bloods, all type of shit was being thrown up for the hell of it. LMFAO. I have no idea who had started this topic but here we have Nita&Kip representin hardcore style. But at least out of our whole drinking night, we have Griselda to watch over us; as she eats (she doesn't drink). By the way, her food took foreverrrr to come out for some weird reason, its Udon & Tempura; shouldn't Udon come out super quick? Tempura might take a while, but not that long; I think that dish came out last. While everyone had already been drinking their faces off, her food comes out hella lateR. I felt so bad, I was going to complain. As some of us were still eating we decided to be photo whores and just fcuk around. Nita & I trying to be all sexy with poses and shit. HAH. At this point I don't really remember much of this, this is where everything had become FUZZY for me with all the photos shot. I just remember that I wanted a photo with every single person before the night ends tho! So I can have a souvenir, ya dig. Darrin&I, gotta love Darrin. Been through so much with this guy; he's my big bro mang. love this nigga to death; plus he always teaches me new chinese vocabulary =] hehe. (I had interupted him from eating; lol. sorry darrin!). Can't forget homie YaoYao :D love this guy + Kevin's nice finger, he has always came thru to every single one of my birthday; known this guy since Freshman Year of high school in GYM. hahhaa.... I always thought his real name was Yao cuz thats what everyone calls him. Then to my surprise I find out later that year that Yao was his Last name and Michael was his actual First name. lol. Back to drinking, Sake Bomb; apparently to my surprise Yao&Babe had both ordered a round of Sake Bombs! So I had to give face (its a chinese thing) and drink that shit. CHEERS YOU FCUKERS! Round 1. Round 2 with babe this time... gosh I look pretty buzzed. so embarassing; eh fcuk it. Turn 21 only one time in yo life. Omar, Alex, and Darrin Gaw wanted to take one together. Because they are girls, tell me why Alex the only one smiling tho. lol. I enforced that we take pics before we leave!!! Me, Homie Omarnsterr, & NitaDarrin Gaw, Me, & YaoYaoMe & KevinAlex & IMe & RicardoMe & KipBest for last, the Babesterr & I; I LOVE YOU punk.Once again, one more with the WEST SIIIIIDE! hahaha... its like good old LINCOLN DAYS + Nita (: I miss them days with them. hahah....I haden't planned for anything after dinner, but YaoYao & Darrin had insisted in taking Me & everyone to the Karaoke; cuz they didn't want my night to end so soon since it is my 21st. How sweet of them right? They LOVE me [: Why everyone so serious? Thats why i love Yao. hehe.They are best of boys, see how happy they make eachother? gosh, Babe don't even be cheesing like that with me. Niggaaaaaaa.Everyone occupied with their own cliques and shit.I love this one, Darrin cracks me up (look at Cardo lookin hella surprised in the back). So that was my Birthday, thank you to everyone who had ACTUALLY CAME THRU. in other words ' NOW I KNOW WHO MY REAL FRIENDS ARE'. lmfao. love ya'll. until the next blog yo; *Deuce Deuce*





- Loveva<3

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online