Drained (Blast From the Past Entry)

Yep, another poem. Better than no post at all. Or is it? I've been weeks behind on all my blog reading, so hopefully that means the authors of such blogs are still reading me. I'm trying to get caught up, honest!

Anyway, you may or may not otherwise notice that this was written on the same day as my previous entry about my name and gender change on my license. Yes, there was a lot going on, mainly the court battle with Nikki and her ex and practically his entire family, paying for an apartment that nobody lived in at the time, dealing with my parents and how things had to be "under their roof," I could go on and on. It was summed up pretty nicely in the following eight lines.





Sunday, July 22, 2007
----------------------

Drained


Heart hurting,
Emotions low,
Brain exhausted,
Too much to know.

Body lethargic,
Feelings numb,
Drained from worrying
Of what's to come.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online