Ingrown Hairs!

I have a nasty one (or ones). No, I'm not putting a photo on here. Maybe a visual aide will do.



For over two years now, I've been plucking rather than shaving. My 50-something hours of electrolysis focused mainly on my chin and upper lip. There wasn't much work done on my neck. To prevent end-of-day stubble on my neck (and some shadow as well), I've been plucking. Well, mostly it's Nikki who has been plucking them for me. She's a godsend! She's spent over an hour at a time on most days, plucking hairs from me. How lucky am I? Very!


Every once in awhile, I get an ingrown hair or two. The hair doesn't make it out of the pore, and just keeps on growing, under the skin. This results in a hard mass on my neck, like a big pimple, only harder. After Nikki finds the hair and gets rid of it, the mass gradually gets smaller and is gone after a week or two.

Now I have a really big one. It's been there for almost two weeks, right smack dab on the middle of my neck. It feels like a tumor, but the other difference is that I've gotten quite a bit of pus out of it. (I know, disgusting. Sorry.) I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, so he's going to get introduced to this thing. There's probably this long hair in there that's causing all this ruckus.




I know a lot of transwomen read my blog, and hey, some natal women pluck hairs from their neck also. Has anyone had a problem like this? What have you done about it? Is there any way to prevent these hairs from growing under the skin like this (besides stop plucking, of course)?

My advance thanks to anyone who can give me some advice on this! It's really getting under my skin. Sorry...
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online