Reminisce the infinite faces of Eva

[ Omarion - Ice Box ]

so i finished my homework early, i'm still stuck in the old schedule before this daylight savings. so you can only imagine how awake i am (what a surprise). i was going through some of my photos deleting what i don't need nor want to keep anymore. i came across my picture folder of all the looks i did in the pass and how i went thru so many looks. i like the variety. so here ya'll can check it out. hopefully this will give an idea of what looks i was aiming for and what type of shit i like. i'll put it in the best order as i can remember. see how i mature or improve on some points. lol. let me know wut'chall think? and which one is ya'll favorite. my phases thru life:

yea... i admit, i rocked that side ponytail before. hah!
and knockers... -_-*
i rocked my 7's to the fullest, they are so fcukin beat up now... sighs... i would love to copp a new pair, and let these retire.
i've always kept my hair long cuz when i was a kid my moms never let me grow it out. so 4 sure i grew my shit out for a looong looooong time :D
before eyeshadows came into my life
slowly learning how to use eyeshadows, maybe you cant tell in this photo but i DO have a bit of naturals goin on. hahha...
this was my 'dress up' look. hahaha... whackkk i know.
and i STILL have this shirt too.
i started to go thru a phase of hair dyes. lol. a bunch of colors. first it was dark red...
then as that shit faded, i went to my favoritest purp
shit started to fade... so i dyed it hot pink one time.
that didnt last... faded to a nasty orangey red. blahhh. shit had to go! this is before i chopped off all my hair!!! btw, no foundation!!! the good old days.

but i did love my rihanna inspired hair + a little bit more spunk. the hot pink was so VIBRANT, i was in love with it for a while. it was my 2007 new years, new look for the new years.
Outter corner smokes w/ bright lips.
surprisingly the color stayed pigmented for a long time. i say approximately 4-5months! crazy i know right.
as the color fades, my blending starts to improve =]
i said bye to the faded hot pink and hello to highlights.
my signature look: Mermaid Eyes
Tiger inspired eyes
Golden purple
Nyx products only
a touch of blush + brows only
Corpse Bride Halloween 2008
i kept my hair short for a bit
SKETCH as my featured shadows
New Years 2009
i was diggin this hat for a minute, especially during the colder days & nights we have in the city.
4th of July Inspired '09
Watermelons ;]
SF Giants game!
my NATURAL feel days, i dont always feel like wearing colors.
when i feel colorful somedays
Stila's Smokey Quad (hair starts to grow slowly)...
my go-to brown smokey
Peacock inspired
L.A. Colors Naturals
Frrrresh out the oven highlights :D
usually when u have chinky eyes like me u have to rock the thick eyeliner
Cotton Candy inspiration
my lazy non pigmented naturals days...
my MORE pigmented natural smokey browns days...
japanese inspired
Watermelon re-do
custom quad shadows i put together, similar to my signature mermaid eyes look.
smokey prunes and browns
over the holidays of 2009
Lunar New Years, this is by far my favoritest out of all the looks i have done.
Valentines, typical smokey brown because thee boyfriend loves it most. he likes it when i look like your typical HIN Asian girl smokey brown look if i were to wear makeup. might as well, whatever turns the nigga on i guess. haha.
Flower inspired: Lillies - Stargazers my favorite
Kat Von D inspired, fashoooooo.
and NOW, Megan Fox inspired with the darker lipliner and nude lips. her signature look. tad bit thicker brows than my usual.
that is all. well that is waaaay enough already aint it? hah. i'll do this type of reminisce again maybe 5 years later tho. i hope u guys enjoyed my journey here. until next blog. i shall ttu then! toodles! *deuce deuce*

- LOVEVA<3
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online