How to Lose Five Pounds in a Day!!!

Vomiting and diarrheah. And no, it wasn't purposeful! I caught something really nasty from Nikki, who in turn caught it from Skylar, who in turn caught it from one of her classmates, three of which had been throwing up that day. Beautiful.

On Monday afternoon, I felt a little pre-nausea (like, "I'm going to get nauseous soon? I hope not!"), but I figured a bottle of water and some fresh air would do me good. So I went for a walk. It wasn't actually that cold out, low 40's maybe... but the wind was blasting in my face the whole time, and wow... I had to turn back and go home. My 90 minutes of walking turned out to be more like 20 minutes. I got home and broke out into a sudden sweat. Then I felt a knot in my stomach. Oh boy. Nikki had just been puking her guts out the day before, so it wasn't hard to put two and two together. By the time the kids got home at 3:30 PM or so, I was throwing up.

I threw up eight times, and had the runs all throughout. A few times I had both puke and diarreah simultaneously! (I know, this is an icky entry.) I ask you this: Why must I always vomit so violently? When Nikki ran to the bathroom the day before, it just came out. And no, she was never a frequent vomiter. With me, it's all gagging, gasping, moaning, trying to catch my breath... it's just too much.


So I was dozing between "bursts," shall we say. The kids kept telling Nikki to help me, as if there was anything she could do. Everyone said it sounded like I was dying. I've never thrown up so much, at least not that I can remember. I threw up five times when I was 18 years old. I had a 12 ounce bottle of Coca Cola, emptied half and filled the rest with whisky. Wow. I had Metallica's "...And Justice For All" playing. To this day, if I hear "Harvester of Sorrow," I almost feel like puking. It's such a shame since I love that song!


So anyway, things finally subsided into the occassional diarreah episode. Savannah threw up once during the evening, and Sarah said her stomach hurt. I tried to sleep, but my body wouldn't let me roll over. That is, I was stuck lying on my back. My least comfortable position. If I would roll to either side, I would get a big wave of nausea. My back was starting to hurt, but I was too weak to sit or stand. Eventually, by the time Nikki was asleep, I could roll onto my side. Sleep ensued.

I heard giggling and yelling, indicating that the older two were up and about. Was it time to get up already? I put on my glasses to look at the clock, only to see a big blur. What happened to my glasses? Or worse, my eyes?!? Oh. I fell asleep with my contact lenses in. Glasses off. It's 2 AM! Sarah was coloring or drawing, and Savannah was running around and making monster noises. They got punished, and they went to sleep. No rest for the wicked. I took two Immodiums and went back to sleep.



I woke up yesterday (Tuesday) and felt okay, just a bit weak. I gave the kids their breakfast, got dressed, and walked Skylar to the bus (which comes right to our apartment, thankfully). I got changed back into my nightie, and woah... the room starts spinning. She just can't do it, Captain! She don't have the power!


Back to bed. I woke up feeling better, and got Skylar back off the bus. Nikki came home around 3 PM and we went back to bed for a couple hours. Nikki still wasn't at 100%, and she worked that day anyway. I was very comfortable in bed next to my baby. We woke up to make dinner. Ugh. I felt worse than when I went to bed. My shoulders and neck hurt so bad. (They still hurt as I write this.) No wonder, all that puking. I didn't realize that at first.

So now I feel much better, except for the shoulder and neck pains. And I lost five pounds. I know I'll gain at least most of it back, but maybe my body will "forget" a pound or two. Maybe my stomach will have shrunk to where I can eat smaller portions without being hungry afterwards. Maybe...
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online