UPDATED

[ Stallionaires - does she love me ]

so i finally got sick and tired of my plain ass blogsite, so i finally searched the net and put my old HTML skills to thee test and see if i still got it. its been bugging me for the longest time to not have a personalized background. so i finally photoshopped in a cute ducky picture background that you may see now, and which i know i'll most likely wont get sick and tired of it very quickly therefore less update LAYOUT =P haha. so it wont be another whiiiiile for me to change the layout & color theme. i stuck to my same banner cuz i aint trynna do another banner. waaay too much work and thinking strength. lol. and PLUS its late, its like 2:22am right now, i should be sleeping cuz i got class in like 8 hours but gotta get up in like barely 7 hours. but i just thot i update ya'll. i'll blog later when i find out wtheck im doing today. it is TGIF!!! hells yea. lol. oh yea that reminds me i need to hurry and ship out my swap to this chick on MUA, then call MISA to put in my last order for nail polish sense today is the last day to get 12 polishes for only $23.50!!! when they sell for $7.50 a pop! ya'll better hop on that if u havent! here are a few swatches from the infamous SCRANGIE of Misa Polish.
Blue Over a BoyToxic SeductionDirty Sexy Money (looks similiar to CG's "For Audrey" doesnt it?)oh yea! thee boyfeen is buying me this shipment for V-DAY! hehe. but n e hu until then, toodles!

- loveva
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online