Small Haul

[ watching : Friends ]

so last weekend i copp'd myself three NEW PAIRS of kicks =P which i searched for online for flicks and i only found two. but when i get my camera back i'll take a pic and post it up for ya'll, but by that time it wont be as FRESH ): boooo! lol. but here ya go. i copp'd the JORDAN ONES, two lows (BLACK&RED / BLUE&BLACK), and the AIR JORDAN PURPLE ONES as well. hehe.
but i'll make a video of my shoe hype once i get a chance. keep an eye out for that! COMING SOON =P i feel so OUT OF THE GAME without my digi cam, no videos, barely any flicks -_-* grrrawr! n e hu, MY MISA POLISH haul from SCRANGIE'S lovely promotion for FREE NAIL POLISH! u just got to pay for shipping, i chose the 12 nail polishes shipping of $23.50 but it had came in just 4 days ago too! and i COULDNT TAKE no flicks really, well i can actually with my NIKON D60 but then its going to take a lot longer to lug it back and forth and pose my polish. oh yea, for Valentines thee boyfeen is going to get me a dozen of MISA POLISH instead of a dozen roses xD its A LOT cheaper than flowers and last WAAAAAY longer. hehe. 12 polishes=$23.50 VS. 12 roses=$50.00+ yea, it beats it by FARRRRRR. hehe. but i PROMISE to POST UP THAT HAUL & my COMING VDAY POLISH haul as well!!! love you guys! toodles for now!

- loveva
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online