i'm back mang...

[ taylor swift - love story ]

wudupp wudupp!!! so today is my early BIRTHDAY dinner celebration with a couple of friends =P and im anxiously waitin at home for thee boyfeen to pick my ass up to go dinner with everyone else (: but i guess we're going to be late to my own dinner >.<* cuz thee boyfeen had some last minute errands ): but n e hu... i shall take pics and post them up once i get the chance! oh yea, i recently bought a new memory card for my digi cam and i brought it to TAHOE but apparently the "memory card" is locked... so now i need to wait for my sister to get in contact with AMAZON cuz she bought one for herself as well. to get that shit unlocked -_-* so imma just stick to my 1gb memory card for now. but until then toodles! HAVE A GOOD ONE!

- loveva
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online