For my fellow youtubers

[ watching : Blades of Glory ]

so quick update, last night i didnt really have a good night. eugh. but n e hu, i just wanted to let'chall know that my parents are heading out to visit their home CHINA tomorrow night. therefore my pops is taking the digital camera so i wont be able to make any videos for like TWO MONTHS ): cuz they're going to be gone for 2 months. hella loooong huh? man, iono how me & thee older brother going to survive; neither of us really cook. lol. oh man. but i guess we'll find a way. one more update to my fellow bloggers, i wont be blogging as much as i did before cuz school JUST started. but i will still try my best to update everyone on whats goin on. so bare with me! (: until next time. take care! toodles!

OH YEA! ONE MORE THING BEFORE I GO. TELL ME WHY THIS BITCH "VALERIEE" ON MUA (MAKEUPALLEY.COM) TRY TO SWAPLIFT ME. DUMB HO MUST'VE THOT I WAS RETARDED ENOUGH TO FALL FOR HER IMMATURE SCAM MOVE. AND ITS LIKE, I HONESTLY THINK SHE A YOUNG KID CUZ HER WRITING SEEMED LIKE A LITTLE KIDS WRITING. BUT APPARENTLY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT SWAPLIFTED, HELLA OTHER PPL ON MUA GOT SCAMMED BY THAT HOE. its like really tho. comon. but yea. just be careful on there guys. make sure u check their SWAP TOKENS when u're swapping!!!

- loveva
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online