More To Come

Yep, I've been totally slacking on the blog front this year. I'm not sure what I'm doing instead? Earlier this season I could say that I was working 20+ hours per week for one job, then an extra 15+ hours on top of that for another, watching hockey games, traveling, running, doing yoga and at-home workouts, and hanging out with Matt and Lucy. Now? I work a fraction of those hours, still watch hockey, and travel no more because we're in the tail end of the season and Matt needs to focus. I have started going to the gym at least 5 days a week but that only takes about an hour and half, two hours, tops. Of course I'm still hanging out with Matt and Lucy too! It just seems as though I have all this time to write a ton of blog posts but I just don't have any inspiration.

So I've decided to let it all go, to not think about it this weekend, forget about not keeping up with the blog thus far, and start fresh on Monday. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. Whether I'm going to take it in a specific direction or not. Let's be honest, I'm not the most organized blogger. Maybe that's something that works for me though. Maybe that's exactly why some people read my blog. Things will start happening around here again. I promise.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online