Good Bye Summer

[ Shin Seung Hun - I Believe (ft. in My Sassy Girl) ]

hello hello,
I know its been a while since i've blogged. So what right? nothing new in that with me. hah. just a short update, school has started for a good two weeks now. I must say for once summer felt like summer, it wasn't as short as i usually felt like it was; but instead it lasted about the time i thought it would. Any who no point on reminiscing over summer, but to recap. Recently it was my older sis's Milly's 28th birthday, she invited me to go out with her and the girls to celebrate since she can drink alcohol again (cuz she just had a baby, EVAN my nephew of 5 and 1/2 months)we had to for sure go all out. Since my sister missed MY 21st BIRTHDAY cuz she had promised me she would take me out bar hopping for my 21st but who knew she gets knocked up couple months before my birthday! lol.
but i wasn't tripping because my NEPHEW is extremelyyyyy cute and chill as fcuk too! so it was kind of a double party then. we originally planned to go to Infusion Lounge, but we got there late and they were packed; couldnt get in. So then we took our high heel rockin legs over to Bubble Lounge and just stayed there for the rest of the night, danced, dranked, and got a little tipsy. here are a couple photos of us.

Here is the first photo of the night, on the lower floor gettin our shots before heading to the dance floor. Now from Left to right Top to bottom:
Me, Christine, Dawnee, BIRTHDAY GIRL Milly, Nancy
Lisa, Tina, and Liana
(check out the dude on the right hella scoping out, haha)
On the crowded stuffy dance floor with Liana.
Back up stairs since they closed downstairs bar early. Boooo, we needed more alcohol so of course we headed on up! you can see how my sister is just glowing right?! :D
Sisterly Love (:
do we look alike? some say yes, some says no. what was funny was that we both rocked the same color combo and it wasnt intentional! haha...great minds think alike eh. LOVE HER to death.
Last round girls! before we end the night! ): awww... i had a great time, can you tell? i'm all towed up by the end of the night. haha...
Got to take a quick pic with the hostess of the night, one of thee sister's RIDE OR DIE chicks Nancy a.k.a Ms. Hotty! the hottest bartender i know =] she still sees me as Milly's younger BABY sister, all night she was like "ITS CRAZY YOU'RE 21 NOW EVA!! OMYGOSH, I STILL REMEMBER COMING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOU WERE JUST A LITTLE GIRL!". must say, love Nancy. she always been very kind and sweet to me even since i was little. hehe. love you too hot stuff!
Until next time i hope you guys have a great weekend! love you all! toodles.

- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online