My Boobs Are Sore! (Revisited)

Yes... again! For those who've been with me since September (or read my blog back a few months), I did report quite a bit of breast tenderness in this post. It went away a month or so later, but my breasts were noticeably bigger. Now I've started on Provera (or to be more exact, the generic form, which is Medroxyprogesterone), which is a form of progesterone.



I had read on a fellow transwoman's blog that her breasts were rather cone-shaped (as mine are, just a bit), and starting progesterone helped fill out the sides and make them more round. For the life of me, I can't remember who that was, so if you think it was you... say hello and take a bow! I owe you a great debt. They just started getting bigger and more bouncy this weekend. Oh the joy of having the breasts of a teenager. Gravity, I defy you!



By the way, as in the last post, none of the breasts in these pictures are mine. Nikki would kill me!



My doctor is very open to trying me on new meds and upping my dosages (again, back in September for the latter). He initially only wanted to be on the progesterone for a month and stop if I saw no progress. He had me on 5 mgs (a 10 mg pill cut in half). Well, the pill itself is tiny, and cutting it in half gives me the impression of it being a small dose, but maybe it isn't. I admit to not knowing that much about progesterone, and until now, I've always stuck with the Estradiol (estrogen) and Spironolactone (testosterone blocker) diet. Anyway, I called him in the middle of last week to tell him that I've had no results so far, and could he keep me on for another month? He not only agreed to that, but he increased the dose to a full 10 mgs! Woah! That's a cool doc! Anyway, I'll wait a bit to tell him they're sore and growing. I want to ride this wave as long as I can!



I know this is boring in comparison with all the other pics up here, but here's what my pill looks like:



I can now safely say that breast implants are not necessary. I'm very happy with these results... and hey, so is Nikki.  ;)  My hormone meds rock!


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online