boo to being sick!

[ watchin - rock of love bus ]

so i've been sick for the passed 2 days since friday ): iono how i got sick but my throat started hurting since friday night >.<* and i kinna already hence that this was coming. eugh. im feeling better, my fever cooled off, my throat still kinna sore tho =T but n e hu, so i was moving my pictures back to my picture folder cuz they were all over the place but in my picture folder. . . but then i came across these couple of pics that i did the TIGER LOOK for ren's contest from a looong time ago (: even tho i didnt win the contest =[ but i thot i post it up anyways cuz i liked it. hehe. - LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online