Dumb Fcuks

[ Jerimiah - Birthday Sex ]

sooo.... the other day specifically 04/05/09 Monday exactly 5:20ish pm this fcuker had crashed into me -_-* yes. superrr gaaay, this is what had happened. i was on Noriega street & 23rd avenue intersection, so im ON Noriega trynna make a LEFT TURN ONTO 23rd avenue... i got my signal on left, there is NO stop sign ON Noriega but there IS on 23rd avenue. u follow? n e hu, so i was bout to turn left, i guess the fcuker behind me thot i was trynna make a RIGHT TURN onto 23rd ave. for some DUMB reason, iono... maybe cuz i was a little on the right (NORIEGA IS A WIIIIDE ASS STREET but only 1 lane each), this fcuk face goes and try to cut me i guess, as i reached my left in the intersection *BOOM*! fcuker had crashed into me while i was trynna turn left, its like dude wtf. why wouldchu try to go around me from the LEFT SIDE??? and not my right??? we aint in no fcukin CHINA. so basically its my driver front side bumber is dented in like fcuk, head light scratched the fcuk out, cracked fog light, fender is smashed in a bit, basically my whole front bumber had been pushed off of its original alignment. hence: now my front passenger door can't open barely at all and as for him, he had been clipped from it into his whole passenger side door/back door and a little bit of his right front fender. everythang happened to fcukin fast i was just like "oh HELLLL NAAHHHH!" that fcuker had his chick with him lookin all clueless wtf just had happened like "omg what should we do now?". i had to point to him to hop onto 23rd avenue FROM THE LEFT TURN WAY and pull over. so i hopped out and this driver is some clueless GLASSES WEARING HK FOBBY ASSSSS FCUKIN CHIGGA, hu looks like he's been BABIED by his pops for the longest of time. im just thinkin like "great... stuck with the CHANGLISH speakin chigga".
here is HIS fcuked up ass carand here is now MY fcuked up car >:[
i was shaking literally trembling from the shockage. that chigga had definitely GASSED his shit or else shit wouldn't had been as damaged; cuz i was already slowing down to make the turn. he didnt know wut to do cuz apparently this is his FIRST accident, so i had to tell him wut to do; and go thru insurance and give me his information and allah that shit. fcuker is only 1 year older than me, driving a brand new ass mercedes..... 2008 black. i guess he tried to show off to his galpal there and try to cut my ass off and FAILED MISERABLY. so now we are in the process still of who is at fault and hu is liable, i swear he better be at fault cuz i aint trynna have insurance go sky rockets on me because of his ignorant brain half. really tho. thats why i've been kinna MIA for a few days. been stressin bullets because of this bullshit, cuz if this shit for SOME DUMB ASS REASON fall on me; i aint finna be driving no more cuz cant afford the insurance. i have past accidents that i admit was MY FAULT cuz of my curiosity of speed (hey! i was only 16ish). i will update ya'll on wuts finna happen. but until then. i'll blog next time. hope everybody else is having a better Spring Break than me. anything will top this. *PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST*


- LOVEVA
oh btw... i have no car for now, awesome.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online