TGIF

[ stevie hoang - addicted ]

hello my bloggers,
so this pass week i've been slacking off school; which is HELLA bad >.<* but its okay, cuz imma get back into my A game by next week i PROMISE. iono wutsup this week, i just felt hella BLAH. didnt feel like doin nothing, its like im unemployed right now; i can AT LEAST put on my A game face for school right? its like the most important thing for me right now. so i needa step that shit up. but n e hu, its FRIDAY! yay! PARTY!!! haha. im jkidding. but it'll give me a time to come back to earth, sense my mind has flown off to WHO KNOWS WHERE by now. so to break the ICE i need to just have fun without any guilt. lol. which will be this weekend. so yesterday was my lil boy's 2 year birthday! his hairy butt! i still remember when he was still hella small when i brought him home from his pittsburg fam bam. im glad i chose him instead of his all around brown brother. sensing Gizmo is ALOT cuter cuz he has 3 colors (: hehe. lets take a look back shall we. lol. with a old picture. just the cutest! he was still hella DARKER BROWN back in tha
t picture. but now he's lighter. alright, imma cut it here! ttuls!- loveva
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online