Makeup Organizer $29.99!

[ dj mangoo - faster ]

greetings my fellow bloggerssss, so today i am just goin to post up a few pictures of my makeup organizer (WHICH BY THE WAY I LOVE OH SO MUCH!) that my great sistaaa got mee! thanks DAE DAE! its from Office Depot for $29.99! usually the price is $34.99, so we saved $5! not to shabby huh? but n e hu, if u like to check out the video of my organizer just click HERE and u'll see all the little makeup i have too (: imma go do my nails now! they're horrible right now! lol. toodles noodles!

ON THE TOP: My Lippies & Brushes
FIRST DRAWER: Bases, Cream Shadows, Eyeliners & FoundationSECOND DRAWER: Eyeshadows, Pigments & etcTHIRD DRAWER: Eyeshadow Palettes (i.e. amuse, mac, nyx, l.a. colors, claires, beauties factory, etc.)FOURTH DRAWER: Mascaras, Eyelash Curlors, Tweezers, random miscellenious shadowsFIFTH DRAWER: Baby Wipes (KAREBEAR!), Lip Liners (in my kirkland brush holder), Blushes, Bronzers, etc.SIXTH DRAWER: Miscellenious Crap, Ulta Fall Palette Collection, Elf Wedges, Rubbing Alcohol, Label Maker, etcOverview of the WHOLE organizer - loveva
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online