Just so you know . . .

[ jesse mccartney - just so you know ]

what doesnt hurt me TODAY may hurt me TOMORROW. what i dont believe in today may get a hold of me the next, should you run or should you hide? i will just stand at this very spot until someone notices me, the world flies pass me within a blink of an eye; how bout taking a break and just stand here next to me, would you? whats NOT beautiful to you is GORGEOUS to me. your perspective is alot smaller than my amplified imagination. take faith into your own hands and DONT let anyone else tell you OTHERWISE. go ahead and put your toes in the sand, let the water run through your feet; feel the breeze enjoy the sounds of seagulls flying over you into the sun. the never ending road of memories, stay close, stay safe, stay awake to process our beautiful world into your heart<3>
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online