Jesse's Girl Color My World

[ stevie hoang ft. kay b - impress you ]

hey guys,
i'm just goin to try to make this quick, my look of the day today was my tryout of Jesse's Girl Color My World in Evergreen and Earthtone. heres a couple of pictures, if u guys got n e questions bout the look; just leave a comment or leave it in the chatbox to your right there. Also its my Mini Haul, i got all 4 of the Jesse's Girl Color My World, Mac Creme Blush in Sweet William, Jesse's Girl Eye Dust (blue, white, pink, and purple), NYX Round Lip Sticks (hestia, femme, harades,cinnamon sugar, and darling), and 3 wet'n'wild lip liners. Also i got a Frizz-Ease Hair product for my hair frizz =P cuz i have alot of baby hairs sticking up usually.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online