Mac Venomous Villains STASH

[ JQT - No need to know ]

heeyellow!
alright lets get straight down to my photos of my stash of the DISNEY VENOMOUS VILLAINS. i had went and picked up my pre-sale order from Mac. here are them up close and personal. enjoy! let me know if ya'll picked some up and let me know what'chall got!!! and how you like it :D

the OVERALL look of the collection


BLUSHES: $19.50 USD

Evil Queen - Bite of an apple (Matte)

Cruella DeVil - Darkly My Dear (Matte)


EYESHADOWS: $15.50 USD

$21.00 USD Maleficent - My Dark Magic (Mineralized)

Cruella Devil - De-Vil (Veluxe Pearl)

Evil Queen - Vile Violet (Matte)


NAIL LACQUER: $13.00 USD

Pearl - Formidable


SWATCHES:


one LAST look of the ones i chose from this awesome collection. i seriously LOVE LOOOVE the packaging on this collection. NO JOKE.

i hope these photos help give ya'll an idea of what you might like! have a great day you guys! toodles!

- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online